Don’t Fall For Fake Norland Products
Counterfeit Norland Products (drugs) are medications that are produced using ingredients that may be inactive, incorrect, or harmful.
Counterfeit drugs are packaged and labelled to look like actual brand-name drugs. This false packaging is to deceive you into thinking that you are buying a legitimate product.
It has come to our knowledge that some group of people has been involved in repackaging and selling of Fake Norland Health Products both online and offline, and this is because of how effective and demanding the original product has been so far.
READ THIS CONVERSATION
What Are The Risk Of Taking Or Using Fake Drugs
If you use a counterfeit (fake) Norland product you may be at risk of the following serious health problems and complications, including unexpected side effects, negative reactions, or even worsen your current health condition.
These can occur because a counterfeit drug may:
- Be contaminated with harmful substances
- Contain the wrong active ingredient, which may not treat your condition or may cause unwanted side effects
- Have too little or none of the active ingredient, which will be insufficient to treat your condition
- Have too much of the active ingredient, which can cause unwanted and potentially dangerous side effects
HOW TO AVOID BUYING FAKE NORLAND PRODUCTS
There is just and only one option to protect yourself from the risk of purchasing counterfeit Norland Products, Which is:
Buy From A Trusted Vendor.
Top 3 Website Recommended
There Are Lots Of Online Stores But Here Are The Top 3 Website I Recommend
Classylifestlye.ng Is a Leading Norland Trusted Online Store, Head Office In Rivers State.
(Delivery: Nationwide Within 24-48H)
- Approved By Norland
Dayo Adetiloye is a successful Serial Entrepreneur, Blogger and Internet Marketer, registered with Norland. Trusted and recommended.
This is another registered trusted online store I recommend, office located in Akwa Ibom state, Nigeria.
Purchasing Norland Health Products From Jumia is not recommended
Disclaimer: I’m note saying that there’s anything wrong shopping on Jumia.ng, No. what I’m trying to elaborate is that, don’t shop powerful curative health products like Norland from Jumia, this is due to some quality reasons that will affect you when you come to realise and want to request a refund (Sadly, Jumia Is Bad at Giving Refund).
Based on my previous experience with it myself and some of the complaint I’ve also received from some of my new customers.
Reason You Shouldn’t
(1) Fake Norland Products: Products found on Jumia are always cheaper than that of the original company price. (how is that even possible? Answer: I don’t know, and you know what that means) beware of counterfeit repackaged products, so you don’t complain of not getting a result after usage.
Eg: Nobody will buy a product N1,000,000 from USA or China Ship it to Nigeria (+N200,000) and sell the same product at N500,000 (that’s unrealistic)
(2) Not Satisfied With What You Received: You can’t request for a refund easily if the product is close date to expiry, broken or bad.
REQUEST FOR A PHYSICAL NORLAND STORE WITHIN YOUR LOCATION
OUR PRODUCTS ARE CERTIFIED AND APPROVED BY
PLACE AN ORDER AND MAKE PAYMENT UPON DELIVERY
This delivery usually takes within 48hours after placing your order (depending on the state).
NOTE: PLEASE, DO NOT PLACE AN ORDER IF YOU ARE NOT READY TO PAY AND RECEIVE YOUR PRODUCT WITHIN MONDAY – SATURDAY.