🔴 What is alkaline water?
Alkaline water is water that’s less acidic than regular tap water.
This means it is rich in alkalizing compounds, including calcium, silica, potassium, magnesium, and bicarbonate. Many people believe that the typical North American diet contributes to chronic low-grade acidosis – a condition that may be associated with poor health outcomes including heart problems, altered hormonal status, and the loss of muscle or bone.
Proponents of alkaline water believe that it can neutralize the acid in your bloodstream and help your body metabolize nutrients more effectively, leading to better health and performance.
Benefits and Uses of Alkaline Energy Cup
- Turn acidic water to alkaline water, which is the best kind of water by WHO
- Neutralize acidity in the in the body.
- The water in the cup is rich in alkaline minerals and oxygen which the body needs to increases energy and wellness in the body,
- It soothes and help keep the skin clear of acne and other blemishes
- Powerful antioxidant and anti-aging
- It provides an excellent treatment on acne, eczema.
- It removes skin oil and greasy dirt without harsh chemicals.
- It also relieves chapped hands and dry, itchy skin and improves the complexion of the skin completely.
- Promotes gastrointestinal health.
- Flushes out toxin from our body and strengthen the immune system.
- It improves and purifies the blood and it’s good for cardiovascular cases, high blood pressure, diabetes, arthritis, constipation, etc.
- It detoxify and improve mental alertness and focus.
Whether you want shinier hair, younger skin, a healthier body (or all three!), pure, clear water is the world’s best beauty elixir. Clean, pure water is a cornerstone of good health.
Your body is mostly water, so the ongoing intake of water is essential to your every function.
It’s common knowledge that most water sources are now polluted, but there is tremendous confusion about what kind of drinking water is the most health promoting, and what kind of home water treatment produces the best drinking water.
The trouble is, most public water supplies are loaded with hazardous contaminants, such as disinfection by products (DBPs), fluoride, and pharmaceutical drugs, to name just a few.